Repetition Drawing

 

                                                                     Repetition Drawing



Reflection 
So here is my drawing of repetition, I would rate my drawing as a 9/10 because although I've made a mistake of having the inks going out of the line. I still think my drawing is good since I think I did a good job on outlining the drawing and creating a very good pattern on the drawing. I got the idea of drawing this based of a checker board. Like usual, I was thinking of what to draw and then I ended up thinking of the idea of drawing something similar to a checker board. Usually checker board are black and white. However, in my drawing, I decided to create a pattern by coloring with black, white and gray. I acquired/created the repeated image by trying my best to make all the lines in my drawings to be equal or at least similar. I also tried my best not to mess up with the pattern and not ending coloring in the wrong box. The types of repetition I think there is in my drawing are repetition of  texture and size. I argue this is a repetition of texture because I notice in my drawing how the texture are all the same due to it's highly good pattern. I argue that this is also the repetition of size because I notice how all the shapes aren't  equally the same but they are rather similar.


Comments

  1. I like how each tile transitions from a dark to light shade.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like how you used the color and also how is so neat

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like how you were able to shade in the boxes equally and how its very clean,neat.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Grid & Structure by Rafid Khan

Interrelationships of Form

3 letters + word by Rafid Khan