Grid & Structure by Rafid Khan

  

                                                         Grid & Structure By Rafid Khan 



                                                                         Reflection

 So here is my drawing of grid & structure. I would rate my drawing as 10/10 because even though the drawing is pretty basic/simple, I like the fact of how well I designed it with the colors of black,white and gray. I drew other good designs of grid & structures but I chose this unit form which is triangular grid because of how easy and classic it would take to draw.  Also, I like to draw triangles, when it comes to drawing triangles, I like the directions of the it's structural lines. My drawing behaves inside of my grid because the triangles creates a pattern of black, white and gray. Each triangles reacts differently in shapes and the background due to the different colors in each box.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Interrelationships of Form

3 letters + word by Rafid Khan