Block Set Type

          


              

                                             Block Set Type

                                            By Rafid Khan  

                


Reflection: As you can see there are three different fonts of  “ICE WATER TURNED ATLANTIC NIGHTCRAWLING PHANTOM HIDE” The methods I used for the words to create  into three different  fonts is based on a song lyrics. I put “ICE WATER” together because if I separated into two different lines, it won’t fit well towards the rest of the type and it won’t be able to express the mood to the rest of the words. I have  “TURNED” in the second line and “ATLANTIC” in the third line. I used “TURNED ATLANTIC” because it’s connected to “ICE WATER”. In this case I use “TURNED” as “referring to”. Furthermore, “ATLANTIC”  is connected to “ICE WATER” because of how  “ATLANTIC” Ocean is known to be very cold and “ICE WATER” is similarly cold as “ATLANTIC” Ocean. I later use “NIGHTCRAWLING PHANTOM HIDE” because I’m trying to change the mood which leads to a darker tone. I separated these 3 words into each lines because I’m trying to prove/show the unique of these three words as it set a tone/mood. My reaction to InDesign and digital type design is happy and excited. Honestly, if feels great using Adobe program after not using for a year. Although I might’ve forgotten most of the stuff I learned using in  Adobe programs. But I’m determine in willing to learn how to use these Adobe programs again and learn furthermore. 





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Grid & Structure by Rafid Khan

Interrelationships of Form

3 letters + word by Rafid Khan